Terms and Conditions
Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and refunds will not be made on returned tickets unless provided for under these terms and conditions. The Design Show will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. You are solely responsible for the safe-keeping of your ticket. If duplicates are issued, a reasonable administration fee may be charged.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Productspec Ltd.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents, except for employees (and such employees’ immediate families) of Productspec Ltd and agencies associated with this company.
- How to enter: Entries for the Student and Designer categories open on Monday 12th February 2018. Entry into “The Design Show Designer Awards” requires a person to complete the entry form in full and submit a design or concept drawing of their design as per the category requirements.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, Productspec Ltd collects personal information and the Promoter holds personal information to conduct the competition, notify prize winners, verify prize winners’ identities and may be used by the Promoter, for future marketing activities. Individuals have rights to access and request correction of their personal information held by Productspec Ltd. by calling Productspec Ltd. on 09 869 3998. Failure to provide all requested information may result in the entry being invalid.
- Student & Designer entries close midnight Friday 20th July 2018. Winners will be notified by phone, email or post and announced at “The Design Show”. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash (unless the prize is stated as a cash prize), credit or service and no exchange communications will be entered into. If the prize is not claimed within 1 week from the date of contact to the winner, the Promoter may re-draw a new winner.
- There are two award categories:
- Student Designer (currently studying or completed studying in the six months prior to the commencement of the competition open date)
- Designer (open experience)
- Entry criteria:
- An electronically submitted design or concept
- The file must be less than 5MB and submissions must be in .PDF JPG or .JPEG format
- Design/concept must be your own and make no breach of any other parties’ intellectual property
- Design/concept may be already existing or newly created
- Design/concept should be in relation to home design
- Prize per category is:
- Personal or brand exposure through The Design Show, cash prizes or accolades as stated on the awards entry page
- Judging for:
- the Student and Designer categories will be undertaken using a scoresheet and judging panel. No formal presentations are required by the applicant, just an online entry.
- Each entrant agrees that, if he or she wins a prize, his or her details (including name, suburb/town, and photo) may be used for other publicity purposes.
- All entries are deemed received at the time of receipt Productspec Ltd.’s database and NOT at time of transmission by the entrant. Productspec Ltd.’s records are conclusive as to the time of receipt. Late, misdirected, illegal, incomplete or illegible, are invalid. Productspec Ltd.’s is not responsible for such entries nor for any error, technical malfunction, loss, omission, communications delay or failure.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the competition, and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of the same value.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including and without limitation any indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the competition and prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering this competition you expressly consent to receive competitional offers from the Promoter. Such competitional offers will be sent to the email address or to the delivery address that you have provided in completing the competition entry form.
- The Promoter is Productspec Ltd whos registered office is located at 308 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland.
- For further information email: [email protected].